ABOUT ME

Mijn foto
WELCOME SWEETIES <3 THIS IS MY STORY, LOTS OF PINK - GLITTER - CUPCAKES - CUTE STUFF AND MORE... HOPE YOU LOVE MY PAGE AND SWEET SHOP: WWW.GLAMATHEART.COM <3 KISSES AND CAKES! X

vrijdag 12 juni 2009

A SWEET PREVIEW...























Already a little preview of an amazing 2nd fotoshoot!
I guess... No I am sure of it, I've found my adorable glam model!
And here she is... more to come!

Already a special "thank you" for those who made this day complete:

- Kim, you are... in 1 word... "GLAM" x
- Hade, you made Kim, shining like a star, thank you for showing me your make-up talent!
- Bob, this is "your amazing work" - thanks for beeing such a pleasant and great photographer.
- Ellen, you're the sweetest, helping me out with style, stylist!

------------------------------------------
Pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28259490@N00

Geen opmerkingen: